The Pimlico Million are very proud to announce a successful round of funding for residents, local groups and charities in the Pimlico area.
Our funding which was distributed in June has helped the following groups change the lives of residents in the Pimlico Million Area;
– Peabody play-group family coach trip for 100 local children and families
– Open Age Coach Trip – giving older residents the opportunity to get together for a day trip
– ETAT elderly group exercise sessions over 25 people attending each session
-Peabody Avenue and Close Garden Club are currently brightening up the local area with beautiful window boxes and community flower beds – Find out more here!
– Pimlico Music Foundation, supporting musical projects for children in Pimlico
– Churchill Gardens Boxing club, we’ve supported this group in setting up, providing boxing lessons to young people in Pimlico
-SouthWestFest Parade, we supported children and families from the Pimlico Million area to join our local community carnival parade
Plus other funding went to St Andrews youth Club supporting young peoples projects, to Pimlico Toy Library supporting small children and families, Older residents of the Churchill Gardens estate and a new Gardening Group for the Ebury Estate.
And here is a lovely photo from the Peabody Avenue Garden Club project, brightening up our local area!